Brought to you by the ghouls of TastyLBC! I suggest arrivaling early because capacity will be met! There’s no fun getting stuck in line while everyone else is turning up! If you are interested in bottle service, please Click here to send request for pricing and/or booking info.
For picture from our past events, click here: TastyLBC
What’s good folks!
I hope this message finds you well. Today marks the release date for my latest mixtape titled, The Fly Love.
Fly Love is that feeling you have toward your ride or die, your down ass chick, that person you got it bad for, the one who holds you down, your number 1, your bonnie, your clyde, wifey, hubby, side chick, side dude, your go-to stripper, etc…lol. It’s just that fly ass feeling you get when you’re with this person, or thinking about this person. That was the inspiration behind this mixtape. I hope you all enjoy the mix!
1. Janai: Again
2. Aaliyah: Rock the Boat
3. Omarion: Let’s Talk
4. The Dream: Dope B*tch
5. Chris Brown: Strip
6. Tyga f. Drake: Still Got It
7. Andre 3000: She Lives in My Lap
8. Common f. Erykah Badu: Come Close (Remix)
9. Mayer Hawthorne f. Kendrick Lamar: Crime
10. Nas f. Amy Winehouse: Cherry Wine
11. August Alsina: I Luv This Sh*t
12. The Dream: IV Play
13. Chris Brown f. Aaliyah: Don’t Think They Know
14. Kelly Rowland: Kisses Down Low
15. Drake: Furthest Thing
16. Jay Sean: Mars
17. Jayy Perry: Speedin
18. Miguel: Sure Thing
19. Frank Ocean: Sweet Life
20. Jhene Aiko: Burning Man (3:16pm)
- AL Rocc One aka #TwerkFestKing
We have a lot going on this Thursday! Make sure you get there early for to cop the free giveaways from RIF.LA, BNT Crew, and Ambitious Label! Plus we have DJ Ingwell from Power 106, and Noemii J hosting the night! It’s going to be live!!!
Now that technology allows us to control digital songs through vinyl records (Serato, Traktor, etc…), the laptop has been a necessary tool for any DJ’s setup. This technological advancement leaves room for so much creativity. You have thousands of songs at your disposal, you can load songs with the press of a button, you can jump to certain parts of a song with the help of cue points, and you can enable on-the-fly looping. These are only a few features that help push a DJ’s creativity. There are so many others that can be utilized. However, with all good things comes bad things. One of the cons to having a laptop by your side is the infamous, SERATO FACE! We’re all guilty of it. Whether you’re just looking at the screen to switch songs, or being hypnotized by the screen’s colorful waveforms, nothing is worse than someone snapping a pic of you eye f*cking your laptop. It looks like a neglective father watching Sportscenter, while ignoring his newborn’s cry for attention. There’s no way to stop the epidemic. Serato face is inevitable. So next time your spinning, be mindful of the people taking pictures of you, and try to strike a pose really quick. Otherwise, you’ll be another statistic. Here are some culprits/victims (btw, the first pic is a double fail…Lol):
1. This non-refillable, complimentary Iced Tea definitely eases the blow of spending $300 on an oil change and brake fluid replacement.
2. This heat is definitely preventing me from taking my ass to Costco. Damn, I really want that hot dog, pizza, and churro at wholesale price!!!
3. Of course asking for a free car wash was appropriate. You about to spend 3 benjis bro!!!
4. DJ faux-Khaled just walked in the building!! “We the breast!!!”…..I mean “We the best!!!”.
6. Of course there’s more shxt to get fixed. SmMFh.
7. I need a few beers and some shots.
Just a little teaser shot. I can’t wait until Visual Prospect finishes editing the rest of them!
I am open for DJ bookings. For more information, please click the “Contact” tab.